Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Retreat Report


The past two weeks have just flown by. First I attended the Sew Nice Annual Retreat in Hamilton, NY with my quilting friend Pam. We left Thursday around noon, made a stop at the quilt shop on the way and arrived at the resort about 2PM. Like most retreats we ate lots, slept little, and sewed to our hearts content. We got home about 4PM Sunday.

This picture is of Regina's quilt. Regina is a new quilter and one of my machine quilting students. Her boyfriend sent her along to the retreat with 2 big boxes of home made chocolates that were "to die" for and he sent her roses. Is he a keeper or what? LOL.

And here is Regina...






2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the quilt on the wall... great colors! Do you know the pattern name?

Gretchen said...

No, sorry I don't but I can find out for you. I'll drop you an email.