Wednesday, November 19, 2008

APQS Road Show

After I returned form retreat I needed to get a quilt quilted for a customer on Monday, work for Volvo Club on Tues, laundry and grocery shop on Wed. then leave for Albany on Thursday. Thursday night we set up four machines for the APQS road show at the Holiday Inn in Latham, NY. I fully intended to take lots of pictures and of course I took none. I am so bad.....
Honestly we barely had time to do anything other than work. We set up Thursday evening, ate pizza during the set up, Friday morning we did stitch outs and adjustments on the machines. Our first seminar was at 1PM with 8 attending. We wrapped up around 5ish. Saturday we had 2 seminars, 5 in the first and 7 in the second. We sold 5 machines on Sat, whew! Not bad in this weird economic time. After the last session ended we quickly changed clothes and began breakdown. After it was all said and done I realized I hadn't taken a single picture to post. Next time -- I promise.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

That is exciting!!! Congrats!!!