Monday, November 3, 2008

A new week

OK, I admit, I am not the best blogger. Life just seems too busy and I usually leave the office (and my computer) around 5PM. Sometimes I will check in using DH's Imac before I turn in for the night.
Thursday I leave for retreat, a quilting retreat! Yeah. This will be the 3rd year for the Sew Nice Retreat in Hamilton, NY. We use the White Eagle Resort and it is just a perfect spot to get away. I'll try to take a few pics and post them when I get back.

Also today, I registered for classes at MQX -- can't wait!!

2 comments:

The Afton Vision said...

Thanks for following my blog -- an linking to it. Although I post more often, you do seem to have a better handle on the extras (blog lists and feed, etc)

Looking forward to your reports about the workshops.

Gina said...

I want so much to register too but I have about 10 things on fire over here! I HOPE to meet you there:)
Love yer guts, G