Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow and more snow

It seams as if it snows everyday this winter. We have not been walloped like New England, our snows are more of the lake effect variety. Snow showers, snow squalls, snow. My sister in CT got 21" yesterday, but afterward the sun was shining and the roads are clear. Here on the other hand.... it's snowing..... still....and cloudy....still.....


And to add injury to this insult, this morning I am in my office thinking to myself "g it's a bit chilly in here" i look at the gas stove and it is stone cold! Not even a pilot. How nice, I am out of propane!  So I plug in my EdenPure heater and call the fuel company. Grrrr. or shall I say Brrrrr.

Oh goodie, I was going to add a picture here but Google tells me that feature is not available at the moment? WTF? I guess I'll go quilt, see ya!

No comments: